World Blogger Championship of Online Poker

document.write('\

Monday, July 28, 2008

In the Right Direction



I'm pretty happy with how things are going here with one exception: I'm missing too much sleep. My constant struggle is Determination v. Proper Rest. Playing when everyone is in bed is the best time of day to play - no distractions - but the obvious consequences are frustrating. I simply must figure a way to reconcile my appetite for growth with my need for proper rest. As stated before, switching over to huge tournaments once in a while rather than daily cash game play might work, but how often am I available for a 6:00 or 7:00 pm game that lasts 5-6 hours to win, and with minimal distractions or conflicts? Perhaps I need to find the answer and accept playing a lot less.

No comments: