World Blogger Championship of Online Poker

document.write('\

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gettin' Stuck


This aint easy.
I've been stuck at under $10 most of the last two weeks. I finally tried a 45 player Sit & Go to break out of the doldrums, and apparently it worked. I was in very good postition to win and got drawn out on (river) for a second place finish and a $10 prize. I may begin playing more tournaments, but I've been down that road before, and if I don't money 4 or 5 times in a row, I second guess that strategy. I do believe that only a tournament win or wins can propell me to a new level in this experiment, but it is now a matter of having a bankroll large enough to cushion 10 or so tournaments without big payouts. Maybe I should stop worrying and play in 10 or so 45 player S&G's and see what happens.
Meanwhile, I got busted out of a 53 player tournamnet at Argosy over break. The worst part about it was that it was the only sunny and warm day of break and Dad called me a half hour before the tourney and wanted to play golf with me. Duh.


No comments: