World Blogger Championship of Online Poker

document.write('\

Saturday, March 15, 2008

It Don't Take No Software to Tell You Everything....

Does it matter what day of the week it is?

After a frustrating Friday night losing about $7, I became curious about my Friday night play. On or around December 1, prior to my blogging days, well into this experiment, I had played an enourmous number of hands in November because I was basically too sick to do anything else. I played a huge amount on the weekends, where a quick analysis revealed I had lost $45 on Saturdays and Sundays since the beginning of my experiment.

With this in mind after my dismal Friday night performance of marathon play, I became curious if my Friday nights were costing me money. In fact, going back to Jan. 1, my Friday night play has lost me $27. With my bankroll currently under $10, it is cause for reflection. I can remember thinking last night how tired and grumpy I was - I was short on sleep all week. But, Friday night was my night to vegg out, eat pizza, and play poker. I should have gone to bed rather than play so much. Duh. I wonder if that will show up in Poker Tracker!

No comments: