World Blogger Championship of Online Poker

document.write('\

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Progress Since January 3


On January 3 I looked at my bankroll that was nearly depleted for the third time and began to investigate what had gone wrong. I made a chart of my daily bankroll from the beginning date September 3, 2007 to January 3, 2008. The chart revealed a roller coaster of high peaks and deep valleys in my bankroll. How could I go about changing my play to ensure a chart that would show a slow, steady, upward growth? How would I have to play differently within Ferguson's rules to see the results I wanted? I was determined to figure out how to do it, so I made an additional list of guidelines to follow, beginning January 3. So far, after nearly two weeks, I have managed to get the shape of graph I'm after. In fact, I was hoping for $0.30-0.50 profit per day and to end January with $18-20. I have actually averaged about $1.55 per day and have already exceeded $20 in the first half of January.

Do you want the set of rules I used to multiply my bankroll by nearly 10 in less than two weeks? Stay tuned....

No comments: