World Blogger Championship of Online Poker

document.write('\

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No News is Bad News


Nothing good going on in my poker game right now, except that I've cashed in my last two 45 player S&G's. I have not had many opportunities to dedicate over 2hours to play a 45 player tournament, so I have not played many. I am under the impression that it will take 2 or 3 huge tournament finishes (in tourneys with hundreds or thousands of players) for me to acheive my goal. That's how Chris Ferguson did it; after several months there was a breakthrough tournament that gave his bankroll a huge boost to work with.


I did, however, make about $40 at the Polish Poker Parlor on a recent snow day. I had to plunk down $90, but ended up at $131.


I am quite pleased to see a comment posted, and it leads me to believe there might be someone out there accepting the $10-10,000 challenge.


Can't wait to hear about Vegas, and I hope to get down to the boat soon - maybe Spring Break.

No comments: